Sunday, August 7, 2011

A wonderful weekend at home 7/15 - 7/17

I'm not going to lie...being able to go home after 2 weeks in the hospital was SO wonderful!!! I missed Halo SO much and just being in my own bed and not smell like hospital. It was even weird to be outside in the fresh air and ride in a car!
Im always either upstairs or on the couch but I still absolutely love it. Its nice to take a shower in my own shower and watch tv with the channels Im used to ;) We've decided that I will spend the weekends at home and the weekdays and my parents house since someone is almost always home. Its really hard being so dependent on people for every little thing, but Id rather have to be dependent than risk something happening to Allie just because I feel I can do something myself!
Its weird to think that my life was going to be like this for the next 12 weeks...little did I know that a life changing event was right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment