We are so unbelievably blessed with so many people in our lives that love us and love our little girl. Everyone was so generous with their time and hard earned money. Allie is so very lucky...as are we of course.
The girl now has clothes for DAYS!!! She got SO many cute outfits and cute onesies! My friends even went in together and got my my glider!! I couldnt believe it!! They are too good to me <3
I cant wait to wash all her cute little clothes and hang them in her closet...she's seriously going to have a costume change every few hours!
On top of everything that was given to her, we even had a onesie decorating station at the shower and ended up with 30 MORE onesies that everyone made for her! They are the cutest! I cant wait to take a trillion picture of her in them! Everyone was so creative!!
The theme of the shower was birds. Her nursery is going to be bird themed and I wanted the shower to be the same! Everything turned out so great! My mom and my friends did so much to make it so wonderful!! We even had a cotton candy machine!!! There was great food and fun games and lots of love that day!! We are so fortunate.
Here are some pictures!!!!

So glad you had a wonderful shower!! You, Allie, and Mike deserve to be showered with lots of love!! Wish I could've been there to celebrate your beautiful little miracle with you!! Can't wait to meet her and give you a BIG hug!! <3 Maria
ReplyDelete