Dont ever wish to be on 24 hr fetal monitoring. Ever. It was the longest 3 days of my life that I would rather forget about entirely! A 25-26 week baby is still so small and SO hard to find and keep on the doppler...I swear that within the 3 full days I was on monitoring...I got MAYBE 6 hours of sleep total. Someone was ALWAYS in my room moving the doppler around and of COURSE when they found her I was in the most awkward position ever. It was so frustrating and I was sooooo tired. I almost cried when Dr.Saway came in on Monday and said they could just go back to 3 1hr monitoring sessions a day. It was heaven!!
So the rest of the week was a LOT better. I pretty much laid in bed, took a shower when I could and made the best of my stay there. I had lots of visitors again and every time someone came in to see me just made me feel so great!
Friday the 15th was actually the best day!! Dr. Elliott decided to let me continue my bed rest AT HOME!!! I cant believe it! He checked my cervix again and it was completely closed! He said he had never seen that in any of his patients EVER!! haha I am so the .000001%!! So happy!!! Even though my FFN still came back positive, which wasnt a surprise, he said there should be no reason why I cant just be at home resting...which I agree with. I cant wait to go home and see my dog and sleep in my own bed!!!
Here is my last picture in the hospital at 25w6d!

Keep posting! I am so excited to see you side of it! Thanks to Mike for keeping us posted these last couple weeks. Thoughts and prayers daily to you.
ReplyDelete