The first week has been really easy to take mentally. All my friends have been so wonderful and have already come to visit me and bring me things to pass the time! I have all kinds of crosswords and crafts and fun things to do all day long. I really have some of the best friends and family ever. I am so appreciative of the time they have taken to drive all the way out to visit with me.
The nurses and doctors here are so wonderful..Ive already established some "favorites" ;) They are so helpful and always answer your questions and do whatever they can to make you feel comfortable!
It was a big week of cervix progress! When Dr. Elliott came in to check my cervix on the 8th he was pleasantly surprised! The length went up to about a 1.5 or 1.6 which is so great compared to where I was! And my cervix was even trying to close a little bit from dilation...which is unusual!
However, it was NOT a big week with my fluid level check. Dr.Vu came in to check my amniotic fluid since I have been on motrin for a week and my levels had gone from normal to 4 cm. Normal is around 12 for how far along I am. Big bummer!!
I had already been on the toco constantly to see if I was contracting (which I wasnt) but now I had to be on 24 fetal monitoring because of my fluids.
THIS.SUCKED. I will tell you all about it in my next post for week 2 of bed rest.
Here is my 24w6d picture! Almost at 25 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment