Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sooper Dooper Pooper!

Houston, we have a pooper!!

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just the most exciting news! She actually had her first first dirty diaper 2 days ago...and just last night I got to change one myself!! It was really weird! I was so used to having her bag changed and never having to clean up a legit mess! But I loved it! This makes me so hopeful for her! I was so anxious about her pooping and making sure everything was making its way through correctly! But so far so good!! They miiiiiight start feeding her sometime soon...just small amounts of course...but it's better than nothing!

One of the GI doctors even came a few days ago and said that she might not even go home on any TPN! Whoo hoo!! I mean I know I cant hold the guy to his word and that things could always take a turn...but it's nice to hear that other people see the great possibility of a perfect outcome for her! It will be so weird to eventually see her without any cords on her...I've never seen or held her without having a cord attached to a wall or a med. I just can't begin to imagine!!

Yay for good progress!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment