Allie is weighing in at 9lbs 12oz these days...she's been hovering around the same number for a few days now and that's exactly what they like to see! So yay! She is up to 35 cc's per feed and they go up 2 cc's every other feeding. She will be at 80 (her full feed level) in no time! And her TPN goes down every time her feeds go up so that's exciting too!! OH! AND they took her off of lipids last night!!! YAY!! haha her chubby little cheeks might go down a bit...we'll see. A lot of her fattiness in places is because of the lipids...so Im curious to see if anything changes!
Allie loves meal time and is really really good with the bottle. I think she knows that she has about 3 months worth of eating to make up for! She is well on her way to doing just that!
Its weird to think that she could be home with us in just a few short weeks. Once she is up to full feeds and zero TPN, her broviac will come out. That in itself is a HUGE deal!! And if she still gains weight appropriately after that then they will start feeding her when she wakes and is hungry (right now they wake her every 3 hours to feed) and if she keeps gaining appropriately after that, then she will come home! EEEK! Im so nervous and excited and scared and happy and sad all at once!
I guess I will ramble more about that when it gets even closer to her coming home :)
I will leave you with a few pictures from Allie's Halloween festivites! Hope you all had a wonderful night!!!




I'm a fellow bumpie on the Facebook Group. I just wanted to tell you how absolutely gorgeous Miss Allie is. I adore her chubby cheekies! I can't get over how adorable she is in her little orange Halloween outfit!
ReplyDelete