Through this website, I came across Picture of Hope.
Pictures of Hope is a charitable organization of professional photographers who provide complimentary, documentary-style, photography sessions to babies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and their families. The Pictures of Hope Foundation is comprised of photographers (many of whom are “NICU mothers” themselves) from across the United States and Canada who are dedicated to donating their time to a cause they believe in, and sharing the gift of photography with families in need.
All I did was click on my state and a whole list of photographers came up that offered this service. I was lucky and blessed enough to come across Susan of Susan Keller Photography. Susan took time out of her schedule, on a weekend nonetheless, to come down to UCI and take pictures of Allie for us. She was so wonderful and I was so happy to share a little part of our world with her. We got a sneak peek of her work and let me tell you, I can't WAIT to see the rest of the photos. I am so anxious to show these to Allie when she is older. I'll probably post every.single.photo on my blog when I get them! I'm already looking forward to calling her to schedule our family photos post-nicu.
Click here to see a sneak peek of our photo session!!

Beautiful pictures! I like the one where it looks like she's looking at the picture of herself- it's like she sees how far she's come... Amazing!
ReplyDelete