

Even though Allie couldn't be there (although she was SUPPOSED to be!!) I made sure that she sent her Auntie Dee a card with a few pictures :) I had so much extra fabric from my maternity dress (remember I was supposed to be 38 weeks pregnant) that I asked if they could make Allie a skirt so I could take some pictures. Well that skirt turned into a dress and it was SO cute!! It was cool that the same fabric that was supposed to cover her while she was on the inside, was the same fabric that covered her on the outside :) Here are the photos that I presented to the bride in a cute little frame :)

What a FABULOUS idea! I teared up a bit just reading how you wrote it....the same fabric that was supposed to cover her on the inside, covered her on the outside instead. That's SO awesome. And something that you and Diana can share forever. <3
ReplyDelete-Brit
p.s. Diana is an incredibly beautiful bride! :)
Such a cute idea! She's adorable!
ReplyDelete