And because I'm always about a week behind, here is my 23 pic taken at 23w3d!
Yeah its pretty crappy and it came out so dark once I emailed it to myself...but oh well! You get the picture :)
I think it's safe to say I'm in full blown panic/excitement/anxiety mode about all the life changing things that are about to happen. I mean, I welcome them and I know Im ready...but I'm still scared! I know life will be forever different in a good way, but I'm still sad to close the book on life as I have known it for last (almost) 30 years.
I'm still super attached to Michael which is usually not like me. I'm usually all about him going out with his friends and having a good time and just getting in his guy time (while I do the same with my girls) but lately I want to spend most (if not all) of my time with just him. It will be nice this weekend to get together with our friends because I know he probably feels smothered sometimes :)
Hope you all have a safe 4th of July weekend! Maybe I will have some picture updates next week!

I just heard on the October board that you are in the hospital. T&P sent for you and Allie. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Mike! I just saw pictures of little baby Allie doing well and breathing on her own. You have such a strong will!!! Praying for you guys every every day!
ReplyDelete