Lot's has happened since the last time I wrote...haha which was only 4 days ago but I still wanted to share before I got lazy and never posted!
First, I guess I will share my 21 week picture! Even though Im 22 weeks now I didn't want to not include it. So here I am with our baby banana!
I took a 22 week picture but I think I might take another one tonight...I like to get a picture with whatever fruit our baby is coordinating with that week and if we run into a papaya at the store tonight then I will be good to go!
Yesterday was an exciting day as our little girl's bedding arrived in the mail! I was a little nervous about it not looking like I was expecting it to...you know, it being too dark or too bright or just not as cute as it looked in the pictures. But let me tell you, I am SO happy with it!! I love it even more in person than I did in the pictures and it makes me that much more excited to start her nursery! Here are some pictures I took!
This is the main comforter/quilt!
This is the bed skirt! I will also get a matching window valance!
This is her crib bumper that I just LOVE! I'm already bummed about having to remove it when she starts rolling and moving around :(
This last pic is all 4 things together, including the sheet...the picture I took of the sheet alone makes it look neon but I at least wanted you to see how all the pieces looked together!
I am so so happy! It will make everything easier now knowing FOR SURE what my color pallet is.
Today I went in for an echo. At my A/S at 18 weeks the doctor couldn't get every view of the heart that she wanted too so she wanted me to come back at 22 weeks for another scan. I went to a different office that she said would have better machines and boy did they! I got to see our baby for a good hour and the tech was even nice enough to put it all on DVD for me since Michael wasn't able to be there! I was so happy! The Doctor said that everything seems to be just fine and she is growing right on schedule (well actually 2 days ahead but who's counting haha!).
She's weighing in at a sweet 1 pound 3 ounces. I just cant believe it! I loved seeing her movement on the screen and feeling it at the same time. The tech had a hard time getting some shots because, as usual, our little girl was in the worst possible position and she wasn't moving for ANYONE! Haha take a look at this shot!
You see that long line looking thing above her head at the top of the picture? Yeah...those are her LEGS. How she got in that position (let alone stayed there almost the entire time) is beyond me! So her legs were pretty much blocking most of her body! I picture her being a sneak and planning that on purpose just to be difficult ;)
Here are a few more pics for your enjoyment! Sorry about the poor quality...I tried to do my best with taking a picture of a picture with my cell phone!
Just another close up of her side profile and a pretty creepy head on shot of her face! it blows my mind that you can see her eye lens and nose and mouth and everything! I already think she has her dad's chin...we shall see :) Technology these days is so amazing!!
I have 3 more appointments set up within the next month so I hope to have more pictures to share with you then!
Have a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!!!




LOVE IT! I love the pictures of the bedding. So absolutely adorable! She's well on her way :)
ReplyDelete