Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A little late on updates!

Oops!
Please forgive me!

So last week I went back to Dr. Conner for my monthly checkup as well as my bi-weekly blood pressure check up! She seemed happy that my numbers have gone down, but if they don't go down any more within these next 2 weeks she's going to up my dosage on the pills and see what it does. I'm on the lowest dosage right now so she thinks the next one up might do the trick.

I FINALLY got my risk assessment back from my NT scan. haha It's been 8 weeks since my first blood draw and NT sono...but they had to wait for my 2nd tri blood test to compile everything together and give me my test interpretation. The results are great!!

Our risk for Downs is 1 in 14,000
Our risk for Trisomy 18 is less than 1 in 100,00
Our risk for SCD is less than 1 in 10,000
We don't know our exact number for the Open Neural Tube Defect, but it was less than the 2.5 cutoff they look for so I'm happy with that!

She was also measuring about 4 days ahead with a EDD of 10/16! My doctor isn't changing my original due date of 10/20 but it was nice to know that she's growing steadily and already trying to be an over achiever ;)

Love my little baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment