Monday, May 23, 2011

+.10%

We had our anatomy scan today and baby girl is 100% a baby girl!!! I think Michael and I are going to celebrate this weekend with our first trip to Babies R Us. I'm shocked actually that I hadn't made it over there sooner! But I'd rather my first trip be with him anyways!

This little girl is going to have an AWESOME nursery...let me tell you. I'm pretty sure we have our theme picked out as I have loved it from the moment I saw it and Michael actually likes it too. I'm even more sold on it because I have found so many FREAKING ADORABLE things to decorate with I just cant stand it. I want to buy it all right now this very second.

I'm already so excited to meet our precious little baby girl. Right now it seems so far away, but I know she will be here before we know it. Im going to treasure this time so dearly as I can only assume I will miss it so much once it's gone.

My next appt is this Wednesday with my regular doctor. I will have more fun medical updates for you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment