Here is a little picture for your viewing pleasure! To be honest...I can't even really make out what it is! LOL! I know the head is up to the left...but everything else in there is kinda funky and creeping me out! What is my baby has like 3 arms and 4 legs?!?! ;) We saw better shots while she was actually recording the heartbeat...but I'll take what I can get on paper!
My sweet little prune,
Even though I hate that they compare you to a prune, because, let's face it, prunes aren't the most attractive thing and kinda look like something else entirely (if you catch my drift) I still can't believe you are alive and thriving. And what I can't believe even more, is that you have been REALLY nice to me these last 6 weeks. I feel fine and sometimes have a hard time believing that you are still in there because of how normal I feel! I have prayed so hard for you, I have wished on stars for you, I have broken wishbones in hopes for you, every penny (face up!) I pick up is for you, every dandelion I blow is for you...just EVERYTHING is for you.
You have renewed my faith and helped me believe that there really is always light at the end of a dark, dark tunnel. I love you, I cherish you, I am so eternally grateful for you and your dad and I just can't wait to meet you.
We love you always!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Music to my ears
I am 10w5d today...and Michael and I finally got to HEAR the baby's heartbeat! It's measuring at a sweet 166 bpm and we couldn't be more thrilled! I just keep imagining it in my head over and over...there is REALLY a living, heart-beating, thriving baby inside of me. I just cant get over it. We are so lucky. Beyond blessed. This is still just too good to be true. But I'll take it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment