My stomach was in knots and I was just driving myself crazy with anxiety.
But before you know it, the doctor was in and the ultrasound was underway. And within about 10 seconds we laid our eyes on this little sweet pea.
Perfect right? haha ok I might be biased ;) We are totally over the moon right now! I just kept saying "oh my god...there's a baby in there...something is REALLY in there!" I just can't believe that we would be so lucky and so blessed to experience this again. And we also saw the flicker of the heartbeat! We didn't get to see it for long...but it was definitely there and the doctor said everything looked great! I'm measuring right where I thought I should be...so I couldn't be happier!!!
I pray that these next 34 weeks are uneventful! I can't wait to get over the first tri hump so we can tell all our friends and the rest of our family!!

No comments:
Post a Comment