Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blubbering Mess

I visited a friend's blog just now and saw she had a new play list of music...one song being "Baby Mine" which I have always associated with Dumbo. It's the part I always cry at and was always so sad watching...so what do I do? I go and look it up on youtube....I couldn't even get through 4 seconds of it without tearing up...at work. It has more of a special meaning now than ever. I can only hope that just my touch will calm and soothe our sweet little baby...and that I can dry away their tears and make everything ok. haha I was even going to post the video for your viewing pleasure...haha but I'm not...I'm still crying over the thought of it and I know I would watch it again if I posted it. Damn you Disney movies!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment