I am 8 weeks today! I can't believe it! I'm still finding it so hard to believe that my body might actually be doing something right!
For the most part, I have felt perfectly fine :) I've had no "morning sickness" and very very VERY little nausea...when I do, it lasts about 10 seconds and goes away. My appetite is good and I haven't had any crazy cravings either!
It seems like my 13th week will never get here! But at least I'm already more than half way there!
We go for our next appt at the end of this month...the 29th. I will be 10w5d by then and I'm praying we will have a healthy growing baby with a beautiful beating heart.
My highest anxiety right now is that I will have a missed miscarriage and that the baby's heart stopped beating and it stopped growing. I think those who have already experienced a loss always want to prepare themselves for the worst. It's hard not to...especially when you know it could happen to ANYONE for ANY reason. I have just as much a chance at a healthy baby as anyone else...but I also have just as much a chance of something going wrong.
I'd have to say that I'm doing a good job of controlling my fears and not letting it take over my life like I did last time. I'm definitely more at ease and trying to just enjoy the ride! I think I will get more anxious as our appt. gets closer!
But for now, I love my little raspberry baby!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment