
Allie's boyfriend Ryan was the first to come visit her when she came home! Introduced at last! The last picture we had of them together they were still in mommy's tummies!

We went to the doctor to meet Mrs.Fallon, Allie's awesome pediatrician! 11 lbs 7 oz was her first weigh in after being home...which was GREAT! So proud of my little girl!!
Allie loves her jungle activity mat! One of our best investments as it is used daily!! She loves the lights and music! I cant wait until she starts grabbing for things and is able to feel the different textures!
Allie slept through her first Christmas tree picking! We still got a good one ;)
We took Allie to work for our annual tree decorating!!
Watching wrestling with dad....great.
Allie gets frequent visits from her Aunty Jenny! She loves her!!!
Waiting for Allie to visit Santa!!! (dont worry...we didnt do the mall...I'll make a quick post after this with our finished photos!)
Allie turned 5 months on the 23rd! This is seriously the only decent shot I got...she was NOT happy with the rest of the photo shoot.
Allie got a very special visit from a (now) dear friend Aimee. Aimee and I (kind of unfortunately) share a special bond that not many people understand. I say unfortunately because no one should have to bond over NICU experiences...but I dont think I would have really got to know her otherwise...so for that I am so thankful. 
Another doctor visit (for our RSV shots this time...boo) but she weighs in at 12lbs 13oz!! whoo hooo!!! And her stitches from her broviac are out and GI is happy with her weight gain!! YAY! Another GI,pedi and RSV appt next month!!

Oh those 2 love birds Ryan and Allie look SO freakin cute in that picture. And they both look like they're smiling!!
ReplyDelete