Allie had no interest in staying up to see if Santa was going to pay her a visit, so off to bed she went at 9!
I stayed up to fill stockings and take a few pictures of our tree and the living room. Definitely want lots of memories of Allie's first Christmas to look back on!
I looked forEVER for a stocking for Allie and just couldnt find exactly what I was looking for so I ended up making it myself. Haha it's actually nothing like what I had wanted, but I love it just the same (and it was super cheap)!!
All ready for Santa to make a stop :)
This is how Allie spent all of her Christmas morning ;)
Our other baby, Halo!
Allie's loot from mom, dad, Halo and Santa! (minus the bottle of booze of course!)
Showin off one of her many Christmas outfits!
Our first Christmas as a family <3

This is so previous. I love how many sweet photos you took of your first wonderful, blessed Christmas as a new family unit! So happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete