Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mom of the year right here.

Seriously? How to people find the time to blog on even a SEMI regular basis?! I feel like there is never any time! So here I sit at work trying to type SOMEthing out as to update on how my precious little love is doing and what has been going on in our crazy world! Allie will be 10 months in 1 week! I cant believe it! Last time we went to the doctor she weighed in at 20 lbs! We have since decreased her formula a little bit (Dr.'s orders!) since she has had no problem gaining weight and we also started mixing in regular Enfamil formula with Neocate!! I hope in another month or so we will be on regular store-bought formula!! Allie has been doing pretty darn good with it!! She is also loving her solids!!! The only one she tends to have tummy issues with is carrots...which is so sad because I LOVED them as a baby!! But maybe she just isnt ready for them yet...only time will tell! Allie now sits up unassisted and can entertain herself which is so great! It really helps me be able to get things done once she is tired of being in her saucer. However, she is also going through a 'attachment' or 'needy' phase where she just wants to be held or interacted with. I love spending time with her and playing with her but it also makes it hard to make formula, eat dinner, wash bottles and do the normal upkeep of the house while trying to hold and entertain a 20 pound child!! Hahah but we make it work :) And speaking of upkeep in the house...we bought one! With a generous gift from my mom and dad we actually only searched for about 3 weeks and found the perfect one for us!! Everything is officially moved into the new house but we have TONS of unpacking and fixing to do. Its not a fixer-upper by any means...but we got carpet and paint done so it's a matter of putting things on the walls and putting new towel racks and cabinets in and little stuff like that. We had Allie's first March of Dimes walk on the 29th of April! It was so great! I had a lot of friends and family come out and walk with me. We raised a lot of money for a good cause and Allie was such a good girl!! I cant wait until she's old enough to actually walk one!! I hope to get another post going here in a few days with pictures from the last few months...I also want to do a before and after of our house as I think it looks completely different with a fresh coat of paint and new carpet. hahah dont hold me to it but I really going to try! 2 months and counting until Allie's first birthday! Id say we are about 75% done with the planning process...its just all the little things I need to work on now which usually isnt that hard. I cant believe she is going to be one. I just cant! Love my little girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment