***I JUST called the NICU about 30 seconds ago and she was moved from one ventilator to another which is GREAT! She also was weaned down on her morphine as well and has responded nicely so far! Just another step closer to taking that tube out!!!***
Its already weird not seeing a bag on her belly! There is just little tape over a small incision and its so weird! I cant wait to see the stitches and see it heal up!
Thank you to all the people who have been praying for Allie! The support we have received since July has been so wonderfully overwhelming. It warms my heart to know that there are so many people out there pulling for her and who love her. She is just such a special, special girl and I cant wait to share her with the world.
Here are a few pictures from her surgery and the day after!
Comfortably sleeping before surgery
She's obviously becoming annoyed that Im taking pictures this early in the morning (it was about 5am)
All ready to head down to the OR!
The surgery lasted just about 3 hours which I thought was great!! We were able to see her just a short half hour after she came back up!! These may not be the most flattering pictures to you, but to us she looked SO great!
***warning - if you think you might be easily disturbed with pictures of babies with tubes and such, then please feel free to ignore the next few photos***


One of Allie's primary nurses taking such good care of her :)




Hi Mel, it's Sheila (shediva1) I'm so happy that the surgery was a success! Always praying and thinking of your family :)
ReplyDeleteGosh, she looks amazing! She is such a strong little one. :) I'm so glad to hear the surgery was a success.
ReplyDelete