I can't believe Allie is 2 months old! It makes me so sad that time is going by so fast...but at the same time I am so happy that it's been this long already because we are that much closer to having her home!
We went to the hospital and had her 2 month photo shoot! She is becoming such a big girl!!!
She weighs in at 6lbs 7oz! This is coming from my tiny 2lb preemie just 2 months ago...it's so hard to wrap my head around.
Allie is such a good baby. She rarely cries and is so tolerant of so many things. Its funny when she does let out a little wail...it's over something that I would never imagine her getting upset about like having her temp taken or taking too long to change her diaper. Im anxious to see if she's going to suddenly start being a crier but I think we will only find out once she is reconnected and has to cry to let someone know she is hungry. Right now she gets everything through her broviac so other than just being crabby, she has no reason to cry.
Allie is completely off any type of breathing assistance! Once again she looks like a totally different baby. She seems so happy to have that annoying cpap off...I know she hated it. Shes been doing very well off of it and even got to have one of her leads taken off...1 less wire is 1 less worry!! yay!!
Her next surgery will be scheduled for sometime near the 2nd week of October...I can't believe it's almost time! Im so nervous/anxious/excited/scared for it to happen! I hope the poor girl gets a break and that everything works as best it can after surgery. She doesn't need another road block.
Other than that she is just growing and getting cuter every day. She's starting to have more awake time throughout the day and it's obviously my favorite thing ever. Its so fun to look at her and watch her little eyes take everything in. We obviously cant get enough of her!!
Here are some pictures of her last few days in the NICU! Enjoy!
Happy 2 months Allie!! Mommy and daddy love you so very much and are so thankful for you!!! xoxoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment