Nothing super new to update you with. I go for my next Dr. appt's on the 30th and 1st...she's still kicking a lot and I REALLY felt her last night while lying on my back...I was so shocked that Michael couldn't feel them because they felt so strong! 2nd tri is flying by and I feel good for the most part...except with sleeping. I dont have pain or anything, but it's very hard to find a comfortable position these days...I think I might resort to buying a pregnancy pillow. And lack of sleep/good sleep = tired days at work. Its not even 1pm yet and I'm completely dragging. I cant imagine how much more uncomfortable sleeping is going to become! At least I get a payout in the end ;)
Friday, June 24, 2011
23w1d
I know Im still a week behind on pictures...I still have to take my 23 week one so here is last weeks picture at 22 weeks! Baby girl was the size of a papaya! This week (according to Babycenter) she weighs about as much as a large mango...which I would think is smaller than a papaya but whatever...I know thebump and babycenter go by different fruits and veggies. I think I might stick to babycenter from now on though because they give a different fruit/veggie every week!
Nothing super new to update you with. I go for my next Dr. appt's on the 30th and 1st...she's still kicking a lot and I REALLY felt her last night while lying on my back...I was so shocked that Michael couldn't feel them because they felt so strong! 2nd tri is flying by and I feel good for the most part...except with sleeping. I dont have pain or anything, but it's very hard to find a comfortable position these days...I think I might resort to buying a pregnancy pillow. And lack of sleep/good sleep = tired days at work. Its not even 1pm yet and I'm completely dragging. I cant imagine how much more uncomfortable sleeping is going to become! At least I get a payout in the end ;)
Nothing super new to update you with. I go for my next Dr. appt's on the 30th and 1st...she's still kicking a lot and I REALLY felt her last night while lying on my back...I was so shocked that Michael couldn't feel them because they felt so strong! 2nd tri is flying by and I feel good for the most part...except with sleeping. I dont have pain or anything, but it's very hard to find a comfortable position these days...I think I might resort to buying a pregnancy pillow. And lack of sleep/good sleep = tired days at work. Its not even 1pm yet and I'm completely dragging. I cant imagine how much more uncomfortable sleeping is going to become! At least I get a payout in the end ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi I'm doing a Giveaway on my blog and would love to give you a chance to win some adorable 4th of July Hair Clips! They're great for baby girls & toddlers!
ReplyDeleteCome on over and check it out:
http://www.forloveofcupcakes.com